<$BlogRSDUrl$>

All comments welcome - post right here, or send me e-mail.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

HEY EVERYBODY welcome to my blog again (welcome back if you visited before). I'm going away to Taiwan for a one-month post-grad vacation (2005/05/09-2005/06/07)! Will visit friends both old and new, but more importantly, RELAX. I have NO connection to Taiwan, and I've never ever been there, so I'm definitely excited.

Write me at antwkf1981@hotmail*com or click below to comment - I check my email compulsively - and if you're too busy to say hi, at least give me a home addie so I can send you a postcard if I have time.

Pictures will all be posted upon my return at http://individual.utoronto.ca/fong. My past blogs (Cambo and Costa Rica) are both there .doc format as well.
Love y'all!
-Ant
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?